Are you nervous about having dental work done? We have the solution! We want our patients to feel relaxed and comfortable during ANY dental appointment. We offer the following methods of relaxation
- Nitrous Oxide - Also know as happy gas. Please request the use of our happy gas when scheduling your next dental visit with us.
- Oral Consious Sedation - Also known as happy pills. Dr. Foster has completeed extensive training on oral consious sedation using a very safe oral medication to help relax you at your dental apointments. Please let us know if you need that little extra "relaxation" for dental treatment.
Do you want straight teeth but dont want the trays or metal brackets? Dr. Foster offers and alternative to traditional metal brackets!
- Six Month Smiles - An adult orthodontic cosmetic straightening system of teeth in 4-6 months. No more metal brackets, and no more trays to take in and out. Dr. Foster uses clear brackets and tooth colored wire to straighten teeth.
Do you have yellow or grayish teeth and you have tried bleaching in the past but nothing seemed to work? Dr. Foster offers the latest whitening system with amazing results!
KOR Deep bleaching system has been proven effective for deep set in stains. Tetracycline staining, which was once thought to be "unbleachable" is now possible!
Have you or someone you know been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea? Or does the snoring of your partner keep you awake at night? Dr. Foster offers an oral appliance for that!
- SomnoMed and Respire - An alternative to wearing your C-PAP machine, this oral appliance gives those who have been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea another choice. Please inquire to Dr. Foster about our oral appliance for the treatment and managment of Sleep Apnea.
- Crowns and Bridges
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Six Month Smiles - WATCH VIDEO
- SomnoMed - Treating Snoring/Sleep Apnea - Appliance to replace CPAP
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Migraine Treatment
- NTI Appliance
- Sleep Apnea/Snoring
- TAP - Anti Snoring Device
Implants are synthetic structures that are placed in the area of the tooth normally occupied by the root. Implants are anchored to the jawbone or metal framework on the bone and act as a foundation for an artificial tooth or permanent bridge. In some cases, implants can be used to attach dentures. Read More...
Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic cemented over the front of your teeth to change their color or shape. Veneers are used on teeth with uneven surfaces or are chipped, discolored, oddly shaped, unevenly spaced or crooked. Read More...
Crowns and Bridges
Crowns are synthetic caps, usually made of a material like porcelain, placed on the top of a tooth. Crowns are typically used to restore a tooth's function and appearance following a restorative procedure such as a root canal. When decay in a tooth has become so advanced that large portions of the tooth must be removed, crowns are often used to restore the tooth. Read More...
Whitening procedures have effectively restored the smile of people with stained, dull, or discolored teeth.The darker tissue of your teeth, the dentin, can become exposed as the outer layer of enamel is worn away by the effects of aging or things like caffeine and tobacco. Read More...
Simple toothaches can often be relieved by rinsing the mouth to clear it of debris and other matter. Sometimes, a toothache can be caused or aggravated by a piece of debris lodged between the tooth and another tooth. Avoid placing an aspirin between your tooth and gum to relieve pain, because the dissolving aspirin can actually harm your gum tissue. Read More...
Our goal is to help you to minimize the risk of emergency treatment. This is why we commit a generous amont of time designing a Lifetime Treatment Plan that will help you to offset the possibility of unforseen pain or tooth breakage. Read More...